[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Jun 24 03:13:14 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need

We will be lighting a candle for Grandma Sarah.

Miss Ellie Mae and Asher and Slaves we are sending sad ahroos  and heart
healing drool to you all.

The slave was getting quite excitable this week and for once my sister
Jade and I had nothing to do with it. The kitchen light switch

broke ,the outside lights fused and the kitchen drain got blocked.
Johnatan slave will be staying home with us Thursday and Friday

so all this should keep the three of us busy. Tell you how we helped the
slave to make our house livable again in the next posting.

Justin the slaves never give us a moment's peace

Jade I am no longer used to been a working girl

Slaves johnathan and william