[Dailydrool] Eddie, Brutus, and Liver Protectants

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 15:24:33 PDT 2009

I'm so sorry to hear about Eddie :(  My basset loves kitties and he is heartbroken to hear about the loss of any.  We are sending heart healing drool to you.
I'm so sorry to hear about Brutus' biopsy results also.  Osteosarcoma is nasty stuff :(  Make the very most of the time you have left with him.  We are sending copious amount of heart healing drool to you and anti-cancer drool to Brutus.
As far as online pharmacies I'm not sure I trust many if any of them.  I would like to think that Drs Foster and Smith is reputable but they just carry denosyl (SAMe).  Denamarin is SAMe and silybin (a component in milk thistle) you can get that from your local supplement or drug store.  Check with your vet to see if that would be a good and cheaper alternative.  Denamarin is a more purified form of both of these but the cheaper alternatives might be fine.
Laura
Flash and Ryu (non-basset Coconut Retriever Extraordinaire)