[Dailydrool] No Rain for Thursday, please!

b.a.sorensen at att.net b.a.sorensen at att.net
Wed Jun 17 15:00:13 PDT 2009

We need another round of stompin' for no rain here in Minnesota.  Tomorrow is Basset Jam for the Greater Mpls/St. Paul Basset Hound Club.  We march in the Oakdale Summerfest Grande Parade and people come to the parade just to see and pet the hounds.  There is a 50% chance of rain and we don't want to get wet!  We've put our boys to work stomping for no rain, but help would be appreciated!

If any of you need a basset fix, the parade is in Oakdale, MN and starts at 6:30 p.m.  The staging point is 15th and Century, that's where you will find all the bassets starting at about 4.  Copper, Wilbur and Duncan will be there as well as Buddy in his fake basset ears.  There are more details on the club web site at mnbasset.org.

Barb, mom to Copper, Wilbur, Duncan, Buddy the not-a-basset and Max and Gretta (ATB)