[Dailydrool] Justin 17th b-day! Jade gotcha day

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 17 18:53:11 PDT 2009

Hi Justin

This be Xaxa. I'm sending da belated happy burfdays to yoo. What a hound! We hope da day was happy and we nose da sandwich must haf been deelicioos!So a happy burfday Justin! and happy Gotcha Day! to Jade.
Da mom and Violeta send happy burfday too and prayers of a very healthy and happy life.
Lub and drool to all who needs.
Xaxa da Basset

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau