[Dailydrool] Need help from cat people re: fibrosarcoma

Mary Tipping MTipping at cblh.com
Thu Jun 18 11:56:59 PDT 2009

Hi, I have a furiend whose kitty, Neo, has just been diagnosed with
fibrosarcoma and needs surgery.  My furiend also has a darling basset,
Chester, and he and the kitty are buddies.  Have any Droolers had any
familiarity with this disease?  I looked up some links for her to read
but I told her I would ask for first-hand experiences.  If anyone knows
of a good surgeon in the Philadelphia area, (I hear that Penn is
excellent), I would be grateful for any recommendations to give to her.
She is very distraught right now and some warm, sticky, comforting
basset drool couldn't hurt either:)  Many, many thanks for any
information I could pass on to her...

Mary, Harley, Biggs and Leo

This e-mail and any attachment is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information.  Please email or call 302-658-9141 to advise the sender of a transmission error and delete the message and any attachments and any printouts.  Any tax advice contained in this communication is not intended and cannot be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.