[Dailydrool] creative solutions

Kate bassetlover99 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 08:25:13 PDT 2009

Drool to all in need.

Baxter is bored since his buddy is on restricted activity. Usually I would
take Baxter to the dog park and leave Boo with grandma, but she's out of
town. Bully sticks only last 15 minutes (I need to start buying longer
ones). And so I had to get creative this morning for the sake of everyone's
sanity.

I took two empty soda 12-packs and put cheerios, liver bites, and broken
cookies inside. I guess you could call it a poor man's buster cube, except
their noses fit in the end of the box pretty easily. Boomer was all about
it! He nudged it and worked it and got his treats out. He barked at it when
it frustrated him. Baxter, however, was more interested in Boomer's box. He
did knock his own box around enough to spill some cheerios out, but then he
just looked at it. Weirdo. I guess that was enough mental stimulation for
them because they're both laying down now. Maybe that will give me enough
time to grab a shower.

Stay cool, droolers!

--
Peace and drool,