[Dailydrool] Lots of shedding

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Thu Jun 18 17:42:45 PDT 2009

Fred and Annie have been shedding like crazy the past few months.? Annie has always shed a lot, but now Fred has joined in.? I have laminate wood floors and would have to vacuum every day to keep them completely hair-free (actually multiple times a day to get it all!)? I had them groomed and the groomer said, "I have never seen that much fur come off a basset.? I can't imagine what your house must look like..."? No, I'm sure he can't!? I live in NJ, not far from the PA border.? It has been raining a TON here, but I don't know what the correlation would be.? I just hope it stops soon...I can't keep up!!

Rose, Annie and Fred (we hope we stop shedding too, cuz that vacuum thing is scary!)