[Dailydrool] Lots of shedding

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Jun 18 20:48:01 PDT 2009

This is Abby Gale repawting in on the subject on of shedding.

The Dog House Gang in celebration of the massive amount of shedding that has been going
on for the last 3 months is considering a Build-A-Basset day.  Participants need only bring
the outer material shell of the basset as all stuffing will be supplied free of charge.  The Slave
has been instructed to not vacuum for 3 days prior to the event to insure that there will be
more than enough stuffing to accomodate all those wishing to participate.  Now for
those of you wondering about this event let me assure you that all the stuffed basset toys will
have the original hound smell.  This stuffed basset replica will be priceless for those moments
when you slaves are not able to be with your beloved Master or Mistress and need our quick
basset perfume fix.

In other news a protest was held in the backyard of The Dog House Gang residence this past week.
In the name of recycling the Slave would place our shedding leftovers in various trees for those in the
community who required building materials.  The Winged and Fur Community protested the massive amounts of
recycle materials being placed out for their use.  The general feeling is that this has gone beyond the typical
recycling of years past and is now placing an undue burden on their society. Though the protest for the most part peaceful
members of the Crow Community were at times creating a deafening chant of "Tacky, Tacky, Tacky."

This is Abby Gale official correspondent of The Dog House Gang