[Dailydrool] Duke's Doggie Delights at The Slobber Shoppe

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Fri Jun 19 06:21:54 PDT 2009

One of the first packages that Holly Noelle received in the mail contained a bag of Duke's Doggie Delights, and they were given 4 paws up from both Holly & Isabella.  Not only are they good, but the bag has a picture of Duke on it, the lucky Houndie that was adopted from Daphneyland by Shelly & Don Gordon.

The treats are 100% natural USA human grade, no preservatives, no by-products, no chemical additives.  There are 4 flavors to choose from and are only available at The Slobber Shoppe.

Here is the direct link to order these delicious treats.....

http://nybasset.org/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SS&Product_Code=6829&Category_Code=new_items

Suz
Holly Noelle - I think I would like to try the Blueberry
Isabella - I think the Salmon would be nice
Pw Gina Marie ATB
Forever in my Heart