[Dailydrool] Taste of the Wild

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 13:38:52 PDT 2009

I have read many of you feed Taste of the Wild but it seems the majority
use the fish.  Does any one feed the Wetlands Roasted Fowl and if so how
is it?  The store close to me sold me on BG Chicken and Otter has done
well on it but for the past month they have only gotten the 11 pound
bags in and with 3 dogs eating 3 cups of food each per day, 11 ponds
doesn't last very long!!! I don't know what the deal is.  I have called
around to several other stores and if they carry it they only have the
11 pound bag too.
So any info on the Roasted Fowl would be greatly appreciated.  I can't
use anything fishy because my Malamute doesn't like it and at 12, I give
her whatever she wants!!!

Thanks,
Cheryl
Otter, Radar and Kita (don't tell my age!)