[Dailydrool] a mt. moment

Leslie Ames bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 14:25:11 PDT 2009

..i took in an abused basset mix cute as a button and her son,
Freckles...a basset/heeler mix...(both on our Availables)...thought you
all might want to see her sweet shy self...as i was trying to acquaint
her to a leash.   The last leash she had on her she was dragged down a
hill and thrown in a truck and taken to the shelter...(witnessed by a
neighbor)...i named her ladybug...............and her son Freckles is
with foster mom Cheryl in Missoula, Mt.  VIDEO IS THERE UNDER HER NAME
"LADYBUG" IN "AVAILABLES"............... although my energy level is in
the gutter, I had to help with this situation as I could of driven up to
that city and done something nasty to that man.   -
Leslie Ames
President/Shelter Manager
*Basset Rescue of Mt.*
Ph: 406-207-0765