[Dailydrool] Miss Angela

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 19 11:09:17 PDT 2009

Bill,
Angela is doing fabulously!  NOT, we hasten to add, that she needed to lose in the first place - PERISH THE THOUGHT!! - Miss Angela we can almost imagine you viewing this mail with disdain, and we are emphasising that your are pawfect as you are.

But what's this about you going on hols Bill- Bali, did you say? - what does Miss Angela think of this?  I have to say Bill, that Bali sounds the sort of place that Miss Angela would be going with her entourage, with paparazzi in the distance hanging from palm trees for the most lucrative shot....

Becky Morse and Pumbaa ATBx

ps we dont blame Miss Angela for not walking in 70 or 90 degree heat.  Morse does the same - flat all the way....