[Dailydrool] Slobberfest

mjdgwd at juno.com mjdgwd at juno.com
Sun Jun 21 09:31:39 PDT 2009

Hey Brudder Elwood:  Chunky here -- looking faward to seein' you at Slobberfest!  Lots of good-lookin' houndettes there.  Just a word of warning, however, from one studly hound to another:  Don't go makin' eyes at the Widow GM PW XB Wilder-Wilder -- she and I have a little sumpin goin', if you get my drift - wink wink!

Do come and look me up -- I'm bringing extra treats to celebrate my second birfday.  Just watch out for the grumpy Queen.  The Elder Clara twin will be there too, along with my mom and gramma.  Guess I'll have to be on my good behavior (where can I stash that beer?)

Chunky