[Dailydrool] Happy Fathers' day

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 21 11:47:50 PDT 2009

We are sending happy drools to all the basset daddies out there.  The basset daddy here is taking a nap in his chair.  No bassets involved right now.  It is a great afternoon for a nap here since it is too hot to do anythiing else.

We seem to have acquired a couple of cats.  They have been evicted from the son's apartment.  There has been a flea problem which I hope hasn't come here.  Yesterday was very exciting with all the posturing, hissing, smacking and barking that went on.  We are all quieter now and are ignoring each other.

The litter box is such a wonderful addition to any home.  Lovely treats at the girls' disposal.  Right now it is in a tub which is in the bathroom.  That seems to deter munching on the stuff in the box.

The cats ate Shelby's breakfast yesterday.  She slept in and it was waiting for her on the counter.  The boys(DaVinci and Picasso) thought it was put there expressly for them.  They had most of it gone before the goofy humans realized it.  They aren't barking or anything so I guess it was ok.  They had cat food today.

Ninja is curled up by my leg with her head on my foot.  She wouldn't want me to move without her knowing it.  Marley is on the floor by me.  Shelby is in her donut and Maggie is trying to figure out how to get the chicken off the counter.  If she would just talk to the cats, I'm sure they could work something out.

Drool and snooters to all and especially Daddies,

Ninja, Marley, Maggie, and Shelby

with the Mom