[Dailydrool] Send Drool

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 05:45:15 PDT 2009

We have spent our last Father's Day without Colonel Dad.  He heads home at the end of the month.  With the increased violence in Afghanistan we need lots of safe travel Drool, please.

He won't recognize his babies - Sweet Pete has turned one and Hannah Lee Dawg turns two just before he returns home.  Thank goodness Charles has not left us while the Colonel has been deployed.  He is almost 15 and seems to be going strong - slower but still good old Charles!

There are still some BASSETKU left to sell to benefit House of Puddles and Basset Rescue of Florida.  Send me a msg if you want a cute haiku book with all Basset photos - $10 plus $2 s&h and $5 from each book sold goes to Basset Rescue.

We are working on RESKU now - celebrating rescued dogs.  So if anyone has some good stories or great pictures, pls send them to me at my4hounds at hotmail.com  We might make your dog a star!!!  The plan on this book is to support the rescue of your choice.  So I will send a donation to whichever rescue you designate and to HoPpers if none is mentioned.  Should be out at the end of the summer.

 Thanks for your continued support and the safe travel Drool!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU and the all Bassets all the time BASSETKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me