[Dailydrool] Talking Back

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Mon Jun 22 10:47:45 PDT 2009

I am so happy to know that I am not the only one that has furkidz that talk back. Wheeeeewwwwwweeee!
I was beginning to think that I must have some draw to the "unique" ones.  You know it is "unique" when
even  Cuddles the guinea pig talks back in his squeaky voice when I am telling him "just a minute...I will get
you your carrot, lettuce, apple, etc when the big kidz have their dinner.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
(It be gud dat da Momma didn't call we strange...dat would meen biggie twubble!)