[Dailydrool] Drool needed!

Drew McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Mon Jun 22 11:06:54 PDT 2009

I hate when my mama's not here. After all, shouldn't slaves be present 24/7,
sleep in your bed, and cater to you constantly? How can she do that when
she's in the hospital? They want to keep her overnight, which should not be
allowed. But mama is going along with this terrible basset indignity. She
says they have to keep an eye on her after they retune her heart's
electricity.

I worry about not having the mama here, even though dad will be here at
night. He doesn't have sufficient experience in giving pills and eyedrops.
It could be a long two days. We could use drool that mama's surgery goes
well and that the dad slave does it all right.
Belvedere, true mama's boy of the Dashing Bassets