[Dailydrool] Silly

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 12:01:29 PDT 2009

It is hot here again.  I feel wilted even though I am not out in it.  Earlier I let four little girls out so they could do their stuff.  Maggie loves the heat and will sit on the patio watching the bugs go by.  When I went to let them in Ms Marley was asleep on the ramp into the house.  It looked like she was coming in and just fell over and went to sleep.  When I opened the door the other three were sitting around the ramp and didn't move until she did.  I wish I had had the camera in my hand.

There is a truce between the dogage and the catage.  The cats stay up high and height challenged ones are leaving them alone.  For now.  I hope my son can find them a good home.  He can't take them with him and I don't do cats very well.  I used to be terribly allergic to them.  Now, they just stuff up my sinuses if they get too close.  Picasso has decided I am his new best friend and keeps rubbing against me.  DaVinci is upset at being here and has stayed on a paper bag for about 24 hours sleeping.

I cooked dog things this morning like chicken and hamburger.  Son #2 always gives me a funny look when I say it's for the dogs.  He thinks I treat them better than him.   He could be right at times.  He just hasn't figured out that the world does not revolve around his royal self.

We hope everyone is keeping cool and comfortable on the second day of summer.  Can't figure out where Spring went.

Drool to all who are in need.  We have extra today since there is cooked stuff in the kitchen.

Ninja, Marley, Maggie, and Shelby with the mom