[Dailydrool] Sarah Jane back surgery

Valerdoos at aol.com Valerdoos at aol.com
Mon Jun 22 12:35:59 PDT 2009

Hi
Just a quick  thank you note and update. I asked for any  info from
droolers   who have had disc surgery experience. I have  not responded to everyone
who replied yet but I am so thankfull  for the well wishes and helpful
information I have received. Sarah Jane is doing  well after her surgery today.
We will check in again later today with the  surgeon. I know it will be a
long recovery period .I am thankful for such a  wonderful support network.

Drool and prayers to all the other droolers going through health issues and
 losses

Valerie, Dave and Sarah Jane

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823273x1201398689/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun