[Dailydrool] Gracie in the stroller

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 22 13:55:41 PDT 2009

Gracie's stroller is the talk of the neighborhood.  There have always been
people who see Basset Hounds and come up and chat and pet the girls, or wave
from the car -- but now, with the stroller, it's amazing.  Honking and
waving and cars stopping and people running out of the house to see if
something's wrong.  Amazing.  And yes, Gracie and Holly would prefer to run
away from the stroller, but it's so hot here in the summer that they poop
out fast.  When I put Gracie in, she's totally exhausted (which helps, no
fight left), and I also hold really tight to her leash.  One evening
recently the girls took turns riding, it was a real stinker that evening.  I
was beat, too, by the time we got home.

Anita Woodrum
a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net