[Dailydrool] back surgery

Valerdoos at aol.com Valerdoos at aol.com
Sun Jun 21 14:59:05 PDT 2009

Hi,

My name is Valerie and I am slave to Sarah Jane. I have been a lurker for
quite a few years. I am not really comfortable writing. I have to say the
drool  has been a godsend over the years. I have learned so much and my
questions were  often answered before I had to ask.
Sarah Jane will be ten in August. She is on this year's calendar on her
birthday August 18. She is scheduled tomorrow for surgery on a ruptured  disc.
If anyone who has been through back surgery has any pointers for us I would
 love to hear from you.
I tried to read a little in the archives on Abner because I remembered
seeing his name in previous messages last year. I am worried about surgery and
I  know recovery will take a while.

Thank you,

Valerie, Dave and Sarah Jane
steps!