[Dailydrool] Dead bird

machonnold at yahoo.com machonnold at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 17:49:26 PDT 2009

AaaaaRoooo. ICK!  Hollyberry is outside being chased around the yard by DH (in his undershorts only) trying to remove a dead black bird from her tightly clenched jaws. Noah and I have retreated to the cool house and a few dog treats for him and Tylenol for me.  Looks like we need to revisit "drop it" from puppy class. She is a tenacious little bird hunter! Oh, those little legs dangling from each side of her mouth were  a sight. Bedtime snooters might have to wait... Do they make doggie Listerine? Noah and I will just have to leave the little hunter on the floor tonight.   Maggie (no kisses right now Holly).  Noah (wow is my little sister fast, tried my best to get a piece of that birdie). Hollyberry (who needs black birds in a pie?  I'll take mine plain. I'm a big girl now, I can catch my own snack)