[Dailydrool] Painting of Frank, strolling thru the garden :)

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Mon Jun 22 18:02:08 PDT 2009

Here's a link to a Monet-like painting of Frank da Tank, strolling down our stepping-stones in our side yard.

http://www.pbase.com/notawahoo/image/114162128

I recently discovered a fun "painting" program, Dynamic Auto Painter.  You import an image and tell it what famous master's style you like, and click Start. You don't even have to begin with a great photo since it paints a totally new image anyway. No other image processing program is needed to be able to use it, and you can download a free trial from their website to see if you like it.

http://www.mediachance.com/dap/index.html

Warning, it's addicting!

Nancy, owned by Sweet Sarah and Frank da Tank