[Dailydrool] Hounds need a new mattress

Sandy sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 15:38:32 PDT 2009

We need help from the Droolers out there.  The hounds are beginning to
complain about the mattress on our communal bed.  We almost always have two
or three hounds sleeping with us and the mattress feels like sleeping on a
road full of ruts. Over the years I've read comments from Droolers moving up
to a king size beds; does anyone have a bed type or mattress their hounds
really like?  We slept on a sleep number bed at the MI Waddle and liked it.
We want to send Drool to all the hounds and their slaves who are in need!
Thanks!

Sandy W
Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)
Bug and Max who are happy not being Bassets
See our family at:
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/513320