[Dailydrool] Just wanted to say Thank You...

Missy Johnson missyjohnson at me.com
Tue Jun 23 16:59:43 PDT 2009

I  just released my newest Annamarie Missy Johnson
illustration..."Surfin' for the PAWS" and you can check it out on the
cover of the July Bugler.  FIrst off, I want to thank Riche Churhill
and the Bugler for allowing me the honor of the cover design as well
as being so complimentary about the art.  Also, right now there are
numerous basset Fundraising designs running on cafepress if y'all need
some cool tees and things for summer....50% of the proceeds go to the
numerous rescues...  I also just donated a large print to the AZ's
Fall Ball auction so don't forget to go bid and help houndies.  Thanks
to the AZ Crew for helping spread the AJ word...I am keeping busy and
that is in part to all of my basset buddies sharing the AJ designs
with all their friends.  Just wanted to send special thanks to CBHR,
AZBR, GGBR, ABC, BellyRubs, IABR, and anyone I might have missed.  I
am humbled by your generosity and wonderful emails about the
art......you can check out my work at...www.thedrooliscool.blogspot.com

Your basset artist Missy