[Dailydrool] Thank you and back surgery update

Valerdoos at aol.com Valerdoos at aol.com
Tue Jun 23 17:49:00 PDT 2009

I just wanted to thank everyone who sent e mails and well wishes for Sarah
Jane. I'm sorry if I didn't respond to each individual email but Dave  and
I wanted you all to know how much it meant.We are trying to get everything
ready for Sarah 's homecoming.I also have my mom in rehab after knee surgery
so  it's been hectic.
We went to see Sarah Jane today. She has feeling which is good. She wasn't
really trying to stand today..She wasn't feeling too well .. She does not
want anyone to touch her She seemed to be happy to see us. She wanted to
push  her butt out the little door to touch us. We didn't stay long because
they  didn't want her to get too upset.It's so hard to see her like that but I
know it  will be a long healing process Her vitals are good and she can pee.
She  doesn't want to eat or drink but whenever she gets nervous at the vet
you can't  even entice her with a treat .

Hopefully she be a little better tomorrow.

Thanks ago for all the support

Valerie,Dave & Sarah Jane
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377052x1201454391/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun