[Dailydrool] mouse

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 18:01:18 PDT 2009

This is probably a weird question but we have had a mouse in the house for a
couple weeks and James put out those sticky gel traps. Cowboy just alerted
us to the mouse by incessantly howling out front. The little mouse is
sitting out there, not moving as in running but definitely alive, breathing
and licking his bloody foot that he must have pulled off a sticky trap. So
sad, and we dont want to kill him now that we see him. He's so cute. But
he's obviously injured and we dont want the dogs to eat him for obvious
reasons and since he may have disease....any suggestions?

Thanks, Kacy
--
Cow: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/531112
Ru: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/799430