[Dailydrool] All our furrends!

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 19:42:34 PDT 2009

Hey, Droolers!  Raymond and I are so happy to hear that Sarah Jane is doing well after surgery.  That's good news!  Hope Otis did well on his eye tests.  I, too, would like to suggest Maestro see his vet.  Raymond had difficulty w/stairs when we adopted him 4 yrs ago (when he was 4) and our vet suggested rimadyl, which he's been taking all this time..  He has regular blood tests to make sure there's no liver damage, and so far, so good.  He can climb stairs and jump up on furniture. I've been lax about contributing to the DD this summer, but hope to get back into the swing.  Hope all our houndies are enjoying their summer!
                                   Beryl & Raymond