[Dailydrool] Brudder's capacity to tell da truth

Shannon Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 20:01:56 PDT 2009

Brudder Elwood,

I wuv you, but dis no gonna fly. I am pretty sure dat yer Momma had the same
reaction that my butler did when she red what yous wrote da udder day when
you wroted to da drool:.

"I gib da Brudder wurd."

I wonder what your Momma gonna say dat "da Brudder wurd." it's wirf?!? Dad
jus just laffed and laffed.

Wets face it Brudder, no ones gonna beweeve us ifn we sais dat we gonna not
do sumfin. Our weputations preceeds
us...........AAAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boomer

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses from the Casper Crew!

In Drool,

Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase)
Facebook: facebook.com/shannon.r.gerdel
MySpace.com/shannongerdel

--
Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel