[Dailydrool] our mousy and some drool

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 08:47:22 PDT 2009

Well, thank you to those who responded to my question about the little
mouse. Special thanks to those who were kind about it and offered helpful
suggestions including contacting wildlife rescue. Unfortunately the little
guy didnt make it but Danielle gave me some good info about traps for the
future that catch the mice in a box which we can then go release away from
the house. This iltte mouse really got to me as I am big animal of all
species and I had no knowledge that James had put out a trap, much less a
sticky trap. So once again thank you to those droolers who showed compassion
in their responses- you know who you are.

Onto other news, Cow and Ru are doing good. We are so sad to read about
Grandma Sara's passing as well as the hounds and other fur-friends that have
recently passed on. We send warm thoughts and heart healing drool to all of
you who are mourning the loss of a loved one.

Xoxox,
Kacy w/Cowboy and Rupert

--
Cow: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/531112