[Dailydrool] Urgent overnight foster needed for Kroozer

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 24 16:53:54 PDT 2009

Hi Droolers,

A carefully crafted flying transport to get Kroozer the storm phobic basset to a place away from Florida severe weather has hit a snag.  We originally thought we would be able to get him to his new foster home in Pottstown, PA in one day but the last leg of the flying transport prefers not to fly after dark.  I am heartstricken that Kroozer might miss his chance for some peace in his twilight months.  Is there any Drooler in the Williamsburg, VA area that can go to the airport there and get Kroozer Saturday (June 27th) afternoon and overnight him and then return him to the same airport on Sunday so that he can go on his last leg from Williamsburg VA to Pottstown?

Time is of the essence - I don't want to have to cancel the transport but Kroozer can't sleep on the tarmac Saturday night.

Thanks!
Pam

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.