[Dailydrool] fifi!!!

boardwaddle boardwaddle at comcast.net
Wed Jun 24 16:50:57 PDT 2009

Oh dear oh me! She is real? Dare I breath......
Mr. Nudge aroooo'd to me the legend of fifi.
There is a carefully preserved cookie here that she left for the sainted Mr.
Newman.
I did not get to meet him....but I'm often told I'm about the same size.

.....and I've been told that fifi is lovely...
....although search as I might...
I can not find a photograph of her. Just a bit of stuff that smells really
good.
Cakie says she is real....but prefers the company of gentlemen woofs.

fifi....madam....I'm only three....but I have cookies.....and will share
them.....

Rusty