[Dailydrool] She dun messed wif me bowl

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jun 24 16:39:08 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. It be hot, dinner time now summfin else, it late,and me belly is a rumblin. I wait. I wait. I wait.
Bout time she git me bowl in here, now letz lookie see whut we got. Moob dat kibble on ober, git da good stuffz.
Whut dat?
I sniffy it. I flip it ober, sniffy da odder side. Nebber seen suffin like dat. It be green. It be round.
I fink I needs to ask bout dis, Brudder Elwood jus ain't sure whut dis is. I shake da bars on me cage git Momma to drag da rumpbone on in here. Git sum answerz bout dis.
I seyz whut dat fing?
She seyz Elwood, that is a zucchini. Eat that up. Vegetables good for you. All you hounds are going to eat them, the garden is full of them. We can't waste food.
I seyz well go on out dere an snag dat bunny whut libbin in da garden, bring me meatz.
Momma snarl.
I sniffy dat fing again. Gib it liddel taste. My hebbinz, dis terrible. Momma a watchin, she gibbin me da eye. I cober it wif me kibble and swaller it on down. Geez, dere bunch ob dem in here, it be good fing Brudder Elwood be hungry tonite. Only one carrot an no beanz tonite, we ain't sure whut da deal is. I lay down rest me belly.
Fings git worsser.
Here com Elder Clara a wanderin on by me cage, she a lookin?in on?at da Brudder.
SNORT SNORT--lookie dat.
She gots a chunk ob dat zupkeeni stuck on her whisker. Why it looks like a biggie green wart stuck on herz mug.
I lookie agin, why dis almost a improovement.
Rut Ro-she a turnin round, zupkeeni go in, an zupkeeni bout to come out.
Brudder Elwood in trubblez agin todey.

Drool to all in need.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake