[Dailydrool] going to NHampshire

Charlie Meyer charlie at droolassicpark.com
Wed Jun 24 20:43:19 PDT 2009

On Jun 24, 2009, at 10:28 PM, Tina wrote:

> To: <dailydrool at dailydrool.org>
>
> Nigel and LLewis, this is Reba from Massachewsitz.  Mama sayz you
> can come
> to NHampshire wiff us when we finz a howse or a cabn, whatebber that
> be.
> She sayz she alweady cwazzy anyway.. Bwaaahaaa.       She will buy 2
> more
> cwates for 2 more boyz for transport.. That be 5, ut oh. gonna need
> a bigger
> twuck..

Reba-

That's COW Hampsha. The Slave lived there over thirty years ago as a
submarine sailor. Long before he learnt he needed US.

Piglet OEBE

Charlie Meyer
West Virginia Coordinator
Basset Rescue of Old Dominion, Inc. (BROOD)
Droolassic Park
Keyser, WV

Basset Hound Rescue: Work With Women. Pick Up Dogs.