[Dailydrool] I'm Sara & I'm a squeakaholic

Vikki Kiehl vkiehl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 22:12:33 PDT 2009

Sara Sue... squeakaholic.  If it squeaks, she must bite it until it stops.
Not tear it open to remove the squeaker... just "squeakie squeakie squeakie"
until blessed silence.
Now, just to mess with her... I bought 5 (yup FIVE) squeakie balls.  I pull
one out of the bag..."squeak"  she stops... eyes wide, quivering
frantically... she "must" find the squeak.  She will jump a foot off the
ground to grab it from my hand.  So I (not wanting to be cruel.) toss the
ball down the hall.  As soon as she gets that one & is merrily squeaking on
it... I pull another one out of the bag, "squeak".  She stops... eyes
wide... dropping the ball she had.  So I toss the ball down the hall...
"squeak". I think you get the idea.
Sooooo... Spencer & Hal aren't allowed to play with any of the toys (just
ask Sara... she's the boss... ask her, she'll tell ya!) however... today,
they each decided they wanted to play squeakie ball.  I figure, hey, there's
FIVE of 'em!  She can't possibly hoard them all!  She marched up to Spencer
(Spencer 81#  4ft long from nose to butt,  Sara 45# 2ft long from nose to
butt) and YELLED at him.  Deciding not to give in to her this time, he ran
down the hall squeaking it all the way (to add insult to injury I'm sure).
Seeing that Spencer was keeping "little miss tyrant" busy... Hal picked up a
squeakie ball in the kitchen and... well she was at a total loss of what to
do.  Her absolute authority had been breached.  She scrambled like crazy to
find the other 3 balls and gather them together.  She looked at me for
help... & I had the audacity to laugh.
After the boys got tired & went to sleep she snuck up, stole the last 2
squeakie balls & added them to her treasure hoard.
vikki
Spencer/Cujo, Sara Sue/Hitlerette, Hal E. Gator/Bear