[Dailydrool] Mouse traps....Back Surgery Recovery...Pelly

Valerdoos at aol.com Valerdoos at aol.com
Thu Jun 25 10:26:45 PDT 2009

I just wanted to send drool to Pelly.
 Thanks also for the info on your experience with his back surgery. So
many people have sent helpful info. I even told the surgeon how much everyone
on  the drool has done to help prepare us for the road head.

Sarah Jane has weak motor skills but she has feeling and she should be
home over the weekend.
We will go for her therapy evaluation at the beginning of next week. The
therapist at the vet hospital will also give us some things to do with
her.The  place we are going to take her does do the water therapy. They just
worked  with another basset in the last two months . He is doing great now.

Let us know how Pelly does after his bump surgery.

Valerie, Dave & Sarah Jane