[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 64, Issue 8

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Thu Jun 25 07:05:24 PDT 2009

the only timeour houndage pays the least attention to beings of the
rodential persuasion is if one of the cats wants it.  that makes the
creature desireable.  Mr. Fuzzy (atb) once scored a dead mouse that
one of the cats brought into the kitchen.  YUK.  We administered
hydrogen peroxide and made him give it back.  He had wallowed the
little corpse whole.  another time  he stole a LIVE mouse from
one  of the felines and didn't know what to do with it.  He had
it in his mouth and had the most amazed look on his face as the creature
ran around on his tongue.  You could see it bumping into his
lips.  We convinced him to open up and let the little guy go.

We used to do the catch and release thing with the mousies.
But you are right.  they beat you back to t he house.  I got
real tired of finding holes chewed in the sacks of kibble on the shelf in
hte kennel.  So we bought bar bait.  It goes in the popular
mousey places (between the kibble bags, behind the utensil pot in the
kitchen and in the desk drawers) and voila!  no more mousies.

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take
time to visit these websites: