[Dailydrool] Bigger dan da mouse

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jun 25 16:58:30 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Dis storie fur Mr Shannon, cause da Brudder gonn keep up wif da word jus fur himz. He nice man.
Dis jus heppin, so it be hot off da Brudder pressez.
Otay, I tell youze. I bee liddel winded, cause it be hot an Brudder Elwood been rollin herez.
See, Momma a gonna go out in da yard, teke a lookie round, see whut be a shakin out dere, wif me Daddy a wurkin nites, she dooze dis lots. She gittin liddel seenilez, so I go wif her. I surbey da yard.
Den it heppin.
Dat baby bunny be a sittin rite dere in me yard, yes sir, it ain't no mouse like we been a talkin bout, dis be a meal. Rite dere. Dinnerz. Wif fur. Wif white tail. I start to do da drool rite den. But, dis fing berry quick, he be a runnin wif Brudder Elwood hot on da tail. He go rite. He go leff. He go ober by da fence where da garden wif dem nasty zuckeenies be a growin. He too big to git ober dere. Brudder Elwood gots visionz ob crankin up da oben, I run berry fast. I bark me big boy bark. Dat bunny berry scared.
Geez dat fing fast. Momma be a screamin me name, da bunny run faster. Brudder Elwood shobe it into da oberdribe. I run an jus as Brudder Elwood git rite to da white tail, me mouf be open, I already a seyin Grace ober dis meal I bee bout to reeceebe,?dat rabbit find spot in da gate and off he go. An herez com Elder Clara.
Dis be like Mundey all ober agin. I gib me wurd to try again.

Drool to all in need.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts