[Dailydrool] Morse's ball

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 26 16:38:47 PDT 2009

The video of Morse is precious.  Marley got up and went looking for him both times I watched it.  He is such a calm looking fellow.  The girls think he is handsome--expecially Marley.

Have a great weekend.  We will be trying to avoid the heat while moving the college kid home before he goes off on his next adventure.  The girls are excited.  They love the oldest boy slave.  Just not his kitties.

Drool to all in need.

Ninja, Marley, Maggie, and Shelby and the Mom