[Dailydrool] Basset Freedom Fest.....da basset crap.

boardwaddle boardwaddle at comcast.net
Fri Jun 26 17:10:22 PDT 2009

It is us, Cakie and Pawtunia. We have supervised the he slave in loading the
trailer for tomorrow's Basset Freedom Fest. SHHHHH. Don't tell. We have
counted the concrete houndies and see 4. Five mom. Four Petunia. Nevermind.
Us can't count. Please to not make the humans carry them home again. They
have brought little houndies to Mishgun and Maryland and the
BoardWaddle.......this is what us got at the moment. (Shhhh. We won't talk
about the cache that Auntie Walli has for her Fall picnic or that we can ask
Auntie Deb to get more....) So please adopt a concrete basset hound. Life is
Good.

Shhhhh, again. Us got some stuff for the she slaves that was not at the BW.
Not too much.......so shop early.....and we got some really kewl
mugs...........they are so nice that our HE slave bought one. Really, moths
flew out when he did it cause he leaves the basset crap shopping to HER. So
come pet us. We have nice hats.

NO RAIN. PET PAWTUNIA AND CAKIE. NO RAIN.

Please come. Help the paw hounds of Tri-State Basset Rescue. Have fun. Eat
stuff. Pet us. Say thanks to Uncle Sam and Aunt Deb.

Cakie and Pawtunia
...and me, Rusty the second class citizen since Mr. Nudge went to the bridge
and left me outnumbered. (Where's fifi?)