[Dailydrool] healthy treats for finicky bassets

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 26 21:15:03 PDT 2009

I received a tub of grain free liver treats today and Ms.Brandy LOVES them! Not only are they healthy- they are CRUNCHY. Ms.Brandy generally does not 'do' crunchy. The ones I got are called grain free iddy bits- a pretty small size- so you can feel like you are giving lots- without actually doing so. I am really impressed by these and have no affilliation with this company at all- but wanted to share with you as I know Ms.Brandy is not the only finicky basset out there.

the website is www.waggintailscookies.com

There was a code for a 10% discount: WTCONLINE   it doesn't say that it is a one time code so I would think it should work for anyone.

Ms.Brandy endorses these with a four-paws up. It is not easy to please her...

droolies, Angelika