[Dailydrool] Sad day

wheelsx3 at aol.com wheelsx3 at aol.com
Fri Jun 26 21:50:47 PDT 2009

a few of you may remember my Baby, "Gia" from many years back, I am very sad to state that she crossed the bridge this previous Monday, she had acquired multiple Tumors (cancer) that appeared very aggresively over a 2 week period, I could not bear the thought of my longtime friend(counter cruiser) feeling the pain , I had a Joyous 10+ years being her Foodslave, All I know is she taught the Puppy well, Please wish her the best in her her resting grounds & hopefully someone will try to look over her as I have for so long,Thankfully I can only remember all the joy she has brought me & everyone that ever met her.

Kelly