[Dailydrool] Further adventures with Jordan

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Sat Jun 27 14:55:08 PDT 2009

After I managed to keep Jordan in her crate, I thought I  had won.  Wrong!
For about a week, Jordan accepted her confinement at night only starting  to
fuss around 6 am.Then one night I put her in about 11:30PM and went
upstairs  to bed. Jordan barked non-stop until around 5 am when I gave up and let
her out  and grabbed an hour on the family room sofa while she and Loki
played alligator  mouth. She did the same thing the next night and the next and
even though I  put  meditation music on with earphones, closed the door, I
could still  hear that throbbing bark. After a very sleep deprived week, I
gave up and let  her win and she gets to sleep in the big bed with me, Loki and
Crackers.  She is actually pretty good and snuggles next to me. She likes
to get up  about  5:45 AM and I let them out, Sometimes, everyone just comes
back to  bed and other times she and Loki play wrestlemania on the bed while
I try to  sleep. I have never raised two leggers but I suspect that I am
dealing with  two toddlers here who are literally into everything.
Jordan will be attending her first TriState event tomorrow at the Freedom
Fest along with her partner in crime, Loki. Warning to other attendees- this
 innocent, pawtite little girl will wrestle your basset into the ground!
And if  she steals something, will sit and look at you innocently as though
she is just  waiting to for you to stop yelling so she can give you a kiss.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585065x1201462786/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun
eExcfooterNO62)