[Dailydrool] drool still needed...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 27 14:56:53 PDT 2009

My mom's hubby is home from the hospital- but still in pain and on IV meds. The docs have as of yet no clue what is wrong with his leg- it's looks awful and feels worse. SRD is suspected, but infection is still a possibility.

If you have a spare card to send I am sure he would appreciate knowing that there are folks and bassets slinging healing drool his way.

Mike Klinger

41 Simson Street

Tonawanda, NY 14150

Chillie Pepper is happy to have him home- but very confused why he won't get up and be his usual noisy self.

Thankful droolies, Angelika