[Dailydrool] Miss Mango

Jennifer Beezley jbeezley at cableone.net
Sat Jun 27 15:32:35 PDT 2009

Synthia-

The difference in Mango is astonishing.  She is obviously well loved houndie now
and it shows. Such a pwetty, pwetty girl.  I LOVE red and whites.

Snooters to all and a giant hug to you.  You are a miracle worker.

Jennifer
~~~~~~~
Abby and Eli (Lucy and Eyson ATB)
Arooo Y'all
~~~~~~~~
"I have sometimes thought of the final cause of dogs having such short lives and
I am quite satisfied it is in compassion to the human race; for if we suffer so
much in loving a dog after an acquaintance of ten or twelve years, what would it
be if they were to live double that time?”   Sir Walter Scott