[Dailydrool] keeping dog kibble fresh.

bevzap at comcast.net bevzap at comcast.net
Sun Jun 28 12:14:42 PDT 2009

I am just guessing at this but most bags of kibble have a waxy lining, or a foiled lining to keep the oils in and the food fresh. This, and keeping the bag to remind you what kind of food you bought (which the manufacturers would like) are the only reasons I can think of for keeping the food in the bag.

What I do is fill the feed bin with about half a bag and then store the rest in a freezer. It keeps Forever.

MomPerson to Nigel, LLewis, Conley & Cooper