[Dailydrool] Turn Down the Heat - UK vs USA Midwest

Mary Lee Trnka mltrnka at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 28 13:37:04 PDT 2009

Becky,

Since I couldn't remember the exact equation to convert Celsius to Farenheit, I did an internet search.  I plugged in your temps, and see that you are dealing with temps in 80's and 90's.  Now, I realize that for UK, that is a major heat wave.  But just to make you feel a little better - hopefully - the midwest (Kansas and Missouri anyways) has been having temps in the high 90's and 100's.  The added humidity has brought heat indexes several degrees over 100.  My boys are hardly eating. . .Thankfully, we take our walks late at night.

Mary Lee