[Dailydrool] Basset for adoption

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Jun 28 14:13:16 PDT 2009

HEHEHE BWAHAHAHAH,  I scared everyone didn't I ??????  you  thought I was
going to give up on my girls ????? No Way,  My children maybe  ???? my
marriage ?  no contest here !!!!!

anyways,  I went to Andersons today and there was a pet adoption going  on,
My husband HATES these things as I am always looking at the dogs up for
adoption, so today low and behold, I spot a   BASSET !!!!
he is 4 1/2 years old,  beautiful tri color, and he is sitting in his  c
rate just whining and crying, so I sat down on the ground and had a little talk
 with him and he quit his whimpering.  the story is this, he was owner
relinquished , the couple who owned him both work !   (" no shit  really ? )
didn't have time for the dog ???  GRRRRRR  !!!!!!!  he is good with kids and
other dogs and cats !  what other  dogs and cats  are thy giving them up too
????  what about their kids  ? are they up for adoption also ? My husband
is about to faint, he knows it is  coming, he is trying to drag me away !
Marlene   NO  !!!!  lets go now !!!!!   " Bill let go of my arm Honey dearest
 "   Ok so the hubby goes storming into the store  , Good, who  needs him
any ways ?   I fill out an application, takes ten  minutes,  Husband is done
shopping and sitting over in the truck with the  air on but he still has
steam coming out of his ears and nose !!!  after I  finish the application,
some lady comes over and informs me that  The  Basset  has already been
adopted,  !  are you ready guys ?   by a lady who couldn't take him home today,
because she was having a party  !!!!!!!!!  GRRRRRR  !  so what in the hell does
she plan on doing  with him the next time she has a fricking party ????????
 I was also told,  that she is a first time " DOG OWNER and a BASSET yet to
boot "   Oh  Perfect Home !!!!!!!!  I gave the women my number and told her
to call me  !   Hubby didn't talk to me all afternoon, until I got four ice
cold  beers under his belt !!!!   heheheh bwahahaha !!!!!

Marlene    mommy to Maggy Wags and Evil  Annie
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323006x1201367222/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun
eExcfooterNO62)