[Dailydrool] free offer coupons

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 28 16:17:06 PDT 2009

I have a few coupons to get for free a treat called "Busy Chewnola".  I got so many coupons, and I redeemed several, but I rarely have the opportunity to dispense a chew of this nature because I have too many hounds, and some of them hide their treats rather than eat them, and some would start a fight over it.  Therefore, I am willing to send the coupons to whomever would like them.
Peace, Love and Drool
Jackie and the hounds who all got bathes yesterday.  (and I got a back ache LOL)