[Dailydrool] stuff and junk

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Sun Jun 28 16:17:32 PDT 2009

Hi all King George here! Riley gave daddy a present the other day. Daddy had given us our dinner and daddy thought it was a good time to shake the sheets on his bed cause we like to eat cookies in his bed. So when he did he found a surprise. I dead baby duck. And not a little one, one that had grown a little. We did have some ducks that were sleeping at the back of the property and we figure one got on the wrong side of the fence. But we dont know if he died of natural causes or other causes. Riley isnt talking. Mom and dad figure it was Riley cause he likes to hide cookies and toys in the bed. Daddy told momma she had to have a talk to him about doing stuff like that.

Monday will be week five that moms embroidery machine has been in the shop, she got it back for a weekend but it was still breaking the needle so she took it back. The repairman thinks it us the thread getting tangled but mom told the nut she watched it and it didnt. That it hit the pressure foot. So he tried it and of course it didnt break the needle but the bobbin didnt release like it should have so he kept it again. Mom says she ought to take it somewhere else but she bought it there and it is still under warranty so she will wait it out but not buy another one there. So mom decorated a jewelry box since she cant embroider nuthin. So the box is on hounds bay if you wanna look.
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=jewelry&item=1246748327
Mom says we are going to have to work even harder on our waddle pledges when we get that machine back!!

We are sending love and drool to everyone in need!!

snooters

King George